Thursday, May 10, 2012

Style Your Hair Your Way

Good morning!!! There are so many ways a woman can  be fit and fabulous but sometimes we tend to think about the material aspect of it like the fashions and clothes we wear and how we look.  According to Elle Magazine, the latest trend is mid-length hair styles as you see to your right. I love it because it's versatile and easier to wear. They all look fabulous because each style is a part of their personality. I feel that any hair style you wear should be an ultra reflection of who you are regardless of color, curls, waves, short, long and more. You make your style your way and when you do this, others will see it and appreciate your fabulous sense of who you are. I was already choosing on a new look that is mid length with some waves or a sleek look! I like versatile and playfulness in a hairstyle. To achieve the hairstyles we want, we have to make sure we are keeping ourselves fabulously healthy with a vibrant range of fruits and vegetables and our daily dose of exercise!


The more color we have in our daily meals and snacks, the better we will feel and ultimately look too. We must not forget our hair is just as important and taking caring of it with natural, botanical ingredients without harmful chemicals such as mineral oil, animal by products, animal products, parabens, PABA as well as other formaldehyde-donating perservatives to name a few. There is only one company that gives such a vibrancy and strength and intense health to my hair and it's called Arbonne International. I may be biased but I have tried many other brands and as a hair model, I have tried stylist's best products. The Seasource Fortifying Hair Mask gives my hair just what it needs along with the Arbonne's FC5 shampoo and conditioner. It smells nice and makes my hair feel incredible. The mask is my all-time favorite that I recommend to all of you to try. It contains immense amount of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with an ultra hydrating formula that actually helps strengthen, condition, repair and reFabulizes your hair. It is safe for chemically treated and colored hair too because it helps to seal and protect the cuticle to maintain your vibrant color!  Share your fabulous results and  have a simply fabulously fit day!!!!



Arbonne Seasource Fabulous Hair Mask
www.passiondynasty.myarbonne.com







2 comments:

  1. Great information Keisha. I find it so interesting to see how many ladies often forget that what we put inside our body reflects who we are. It's easy to forget how our hair will be the first thing to show if we are taking care of our health. Great blog...well done! Keep up the great work! I can tell you are passionate about what you do and you will help a lot of people ;)

    ~ Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I am very passionate about helping others and usually our hair will be the *tell all* signs of whats going on within us and often gets taken for granted...There is an answer for it and a solution which is knowledge and my awesome Arbonne line! I say line because there is more than just the shampoo and hair treats! Thank you Nathalie*)

      Delete